For many, choosing a dentist means finding the best value. Dr. Hoffert will take the time to explain all of your dental treatment options and help you choose which course of treatment is right for your long term goals and dental health.
We offer several payment options including:
- Cash and personal checks
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Financing through Wells Fargo with approved credit
About Dental Insurance
To clarify our position on filing for insurance benefits, we would like to share some facts about dental insurance with you:
- Your dental insurance is based on a contract between your employer and the insurance company. While we attempt to estimate your dental benefits to the best of our ability, this is simply an estimate and should not be depended on as a final amount.
- You may receive notification from your insurance company stating that your dental fees are higher than usual and customary. This is because an insurance company surveys a geographical area, calculates an average fee, which is then considered the customary fee. All types of practices including discount clinics and managed care facilities are included in the survey which can decrease the average fee. Most dentists in private practice will have fees that are defined as being above usual and customary.
- Insurance companies do not cover all dental services. There may also be conditions of your benefits such as fee schedule allowances, annual maximums and limitations.
At Red Maple Dental, we are your advocate. We do not participate in any dental insurance networks and this allows us to provide the high level of dental care that our patients expect.
You will pay for treatment at the time of service and our staff will handle all necessary billing and paperwork so that you receive direct reimbursement from your dental insurance provider. Most patients say that they receive reimbursement within 10 days to 3 weeks.
Please call our office if you have more questions about your specific insurance plan.